… I can’t believe it’s been eleven days since I last posted here on my Blog. I have been pretty busy, which always makes me smile.
Writer’s Block dogged me for a couple of days. Written material wasn’t posing any particular posers but careful consideration needed to be given as to how best to present that material – the best way to proceed, so to speak. As any writer will opine, the only reasonable course of action is to step away from the page for a while and do something else – go for a long walk, tackle some late autumnal gardening – just to clear the cobwebs from the machine.
I am glad to report that the chilly autumn air had worked its beautiful magic and the writing of Book Two is now well and truly underway.
Topics being covered are:
- The recent rapid uptick of seismic and volcanic activity;
- The Sinkhole Phenomenon;
- Unseasonal (and unusual) weather conditions;
- An unexpected future earthquake due to strike a country ill-accustomed to handling such phenomena;
- The coming Geomagnetic Reversal;
- Oncoming Solar changes;
- The Nibiru Enigma;
- The Creation and Her future regeneration.
In the meantime, keep your eyes glancing upward and your ears to the ground. It would seem that our ride is just about to begin…