The Shine On Award
FreedomSlips Revolution Radio
- Hehe 😁 twitter.com/russelldavies6… 14 hours ago
- .... interesting AND disturbing... twitter.com/xcxlucy/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @Emily_Rosina: EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS!!! @karengillan will be also be joining @emmafreud and Richard Curtis to live tweet during our V… 2 days ago
- RT @BadWolfArchives: I just want to say how proud I am to be a Doctor Who fan. In dark times, we’ve pulled together. Fans have set up free… 4 days ago
- The wonderful Jodie Whittaker... our Doctor... reassuring us through these worrying times. Thank you, Jodie 💖💖💖… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
The Journey’s Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Messages From My Sister (Part Seven): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 3)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Six): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 2)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Five): 'The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 1)'
- I Don't Know
- Siddhis and the Powers of Consciousness - Tom Kenyon
- The Author Narrates...
- Today's Quote
- Rewriting Old Programs - Theresa Crabtree
- Sea Plankton Found Living on the Exterior Surface of the ISS
The Journey’s Tag CloudAfterlife A Journey Into The Mysteries of Life America arganesh AscendingStarseed Catholic change climate climate change Comet ISON compassion Current Events Doctor Who Dr. Simon Atkins Earth Earth Changes Earthquakes Electric Universe empathy forgiveness FreedomSlips FreedomSlips Revolution Radio Ganesh Geomagnetic Reversals geophysical gratitude hope inspiration Inspirational Inspirational message inspirational quote life life after death Linda Sky Love magnetosphere meditation mother earth NASA nature Near Death Experiences Paranormal Pat Cegan peace poems poetry Pope Prophecy of the Popes Robert Christian Roman Catholic Church Russia Solar Activity solar changes Solar System space weather spirituality supernova supernova explosions Surrey Suspicious 0bservers The Creator Writings The Extinction Protocol The Robert Christian Show The Sun Thunderbolts Project truespiritblog Twisted Sifter Ukraine United States United States of America universal cycle Universe Vatican Volcanoes Willow Andreasson
Category Archives: Compassion
Earlier on, I posted the following on Facebook:
‘Going to Earth was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do… … and a journey I’ve repeated for so long now. This is the hardest one yet. I really don’t think anyone truly appreciates what’s about to happen… but that also, there is so much hope, so much beauty… and love.
Please, don’t forget love. When things become challenging… and they are going to… never forget the capacity to love, to forgive.
Be compassionate, please.‘
In this article, ‘We Were Made for These Times‘, shared by the ever-amazing Annette of the AscendingStarseed blog, Clarissa Pinkola Estes describes the feelings felt by so many of us around this beautiful Planet of ours, in a way which, whilst realistic, also reminds us to never forget hope, love or compassion – and also to remember why we agreed to this return journey.
As my Sister has mentioned many times… ‘do you realise how lucky you are to be living in these times…?‘
Yes, we must remember this… and never forget that even through the darkest of times, a glimmer of light will always burn with hope.
(Thank you Annette, as always ❤ )
Good afternoon from the beautiful warm county of Surrey. I’d just like to thank the amazing Annette of the 2012 The Awakening (ascendingstarseed) blog for sharing this article with us.
Many of us are coming to terms with life events which are moving with such breathtaking speed, one struggles to catch one’s breath. Change after change.. one big change happens and there is no time to rest before the next change arrives. It is relentless. And it will be this way for a while. Has to be. For what is coming.. for what is already upon us.
Aspects of self coming to light, needing to be recognised – accepted, forgiven and loved in many cases, prior to reconciliation into the one. Healing has been initiated for what could be perceived as ‘errors’ from past lives. Many are meeting old souls whom have been known for many, many lives – with palpable feelings of such relief upon being reunited with those souls.
This is important. Has to happen. Needs to. The threshold of change that will – is already beginning to – wash over us, will affect every single soul upon this planet. And it is a necessity, one that should be welcomed with open arms. Not feared. Just welcomed, as one would welcome a dear old friend 🙂
Thank you to Gillian MacBeth-Louthan for sharing her words of wisdom with us all. Thank you indeed ❤