The Shine On Award
FreedomSlips Revolution Radio
- Hehe 😁 twitter.com/russelldavies6… 14 hours ago
- .... interesting AND disturbing... twitter.com/xcxlucy/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @Emily_Rosina: EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS!!! @karengillan will be also be joining @emmafreud and Richard Curtis to live tweet during our V… 2 days ago
- RT @BadWolfArchives: I just want to say how proud I am to be a Doctor Who fan. In dark times, we’ve pulled together. Fans have set up free… 4 days ago
- The wonderful Jodie Whittaker... our Doctor... reassuring us through these worrying times. Thank you, Jodie 💖💖💖… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
The Journey’s Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Messages From My Sister (Part Seven): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 3)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Six): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 2)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Five): 'The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 1)'
- I Don't Know
- Siddhis and the Powers of Consciousness - Tom Kenyon
- The Author Narrates...
- Today's Quote
- Rewriting Old Programs - Theresa Crabtree
- Sea Plankton Found Living on the Exterior Surface of the ISS
The Journey’s Tag CloudAfterlife A Journey Into The Mysteries of Life America arganesh AscendingStarseed Catholic change climate climate change Comet ISON compassion Current Events Doctor Who Dr. Simon Atkins Earth Earth Changes Earthquakes Electric Universe empathy forgiveness FreedomSlips FreedomSlips Revolution Radio Ganesh Geomagnetic Reversals geophysical gratitude hope inspiration Inspirational Inspirational message inspirational quote life life after death Linda Sky Love magnetosphere meditation mother earth NASA nature Near Death Experiences Paranormal Pat Cegan peace poems poetry Pope Prophecy of the Popes Robert Christian Roman Catholic Church Russia Solar Activity solar changes Solar System space weather spirituality supernova supernova explosions Surrey Suspicious 0bservers The Creator Writings The Extinction Protocol The Robert Christian Show The Sun Thunderbolts Project truespiritblog Twisted Sifter Ukraine United States United States of America universal cycle Universe Vatican Volcanoes Willow Andreasson
Tag Archives: Inspirational
Posted on March 15, 2016
Very wise words indeed… thank you, dearest Jennifer, for sharing them with us ❤
Posted on March 2, 2016
Very apt indeed 🙂 Thank you to the wonderful purpleraysblog for posting such reassuring and wise words ❤
“A new day,
A new month,
A fresh start.
The perfect time to set intentions
From the heart.
With joyous, abundant blessings sent to you now and always,”
Text credit: “Angel’s Insight” https://www.facebook.com/Angels-Insight-273126974510/
Photo credit: http://quotesgram.com/making-a-new-start-quotes/
Posted on January 11, 2016
The ever wonderful Pat Cegan expresses how I feel with eloquence and beauty. Thank you, Beautiful Soul ❤
Posted on January 2, 2016
Sound advice to remember for the coming New Year 🙂 Thank you to the wonderful purpleraysblog for sharing this wonderful message with us ❤
” Try not to resist the changes that come your way….
Instead Let life live through you….
And do not worry that your life is turning upside down….
How do you know that the side you are used to
is better than the one to come….”
Photo Art source: tumblr/kareva magda
Text Source: Zura Shishani https://www.facebook.com/NourZura?fref=photo
Posted on December 16, 2015
Indeed… Love Just Is 🙂
For Someone Who Knows Me Well – I love you for your beautiful soul, your wisdom and just for being you. ❤
Thank you, dearest wonderful Pat, for saying the words I have needed to say but couldn’t find the right order for them. Thank you ❤
It is so easy to love
why do we make it so hard?
Love is not about what
you can do for me.
Love seeks only to give.
If I love, I want to
set you free to be
all you are meant to be.
Love does not restrict
forbid, create fear
for love is pure
unselfish, a gift to
another with no
Love just is.
Posted on December 12, 2015
A beautiful written appreciation of our omnipresent and gorgeous companion… always staying by our side as we fly through space. Thank you to the ever wonderful purpleraysblog for sharing this with us 🙂
“The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast,
knowing us in our light and dark moments,
changing forever just as we do.
Every day it’s a different version of itself.
Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light.
The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
Quote source: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/moon
Photo credit: Global Love Project on Facebook