The Shine On Award
FreedomSlips Revolution Radio
- RT @DrWhoOnline: #JodieOurDoctor is trending! She IS The Doctor and has done such a fantastic job! Cannot wait for the Christmas special an… 1 week ago
- RT @Karin12th: DWM 522 Michelle Gomez said this about Peter Capaldi. "The last few years of being Missy and being able to play opposite Pe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBCNews: Dubbed 'the forces' sweetheart' during World War Two, Dame Vera Lynn's songs like "We'll Meet Again" and "There'll Always Be A… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WomeninFootball: We will never forget 💚 #JusticeForGrenfell https://t.co/9QaEg2hoYn 3 weeks ago
- RT @ElRaynerista: "I can be gloriously stupid, but if it helps to divert peoples attentions from the grimness of life, I’m happy" RIP Rik M… 1 month ago
The Journey’s Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Messages From My Sister (Part Seven): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 3)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Six): The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 2)
- Messages From My Sister (Part Five): 'The Alien Abduction Phenomenon (Section 1)'
- I Don't Know
- Siddhis and the Powers of Consciousness - Tom Kenyon
- The Author Narrates...
- Today's Quote
- Rewriting Old Programs - Theresa Crabtree
- Sea Plankton Found Living on the Exterior Surface of the ISS
The Journey’s Tag CloudAfterlife A Journey Into The Mysteries of Life America arganesh AscendingStarseed Catholic change climate climate change Comet ISON compassion Current Events Doctor Who Dr. Simon Atkins Earth Earth Changes Earthquakes Electric Universe empathy forgiveness FreedomSlips FreedomSlips Revolution Radio Ganesh Geomagnetic Reversals geophysical gratitude hope inspiration Inspirational Inspirational message inspirational quote life life after death Linda Sky Love magnetosphere meditation mother earth NASA nature Near Death Experiences Paranormal Pat Cegan peace poems poetry Pope Prophecy of the Popes Robert Christian Roman Catholic Church Russia Solar Activity solar changes Solar System space weather spirituality supernova supernova explosions Surrey Suspicious 0bservers The Creator Writings The Extinction Protocol The Robert Christian Show The Sun Thunderbolts Project truespiritblog Twisted Sifter Ukraine United States United States of America universal cycle Universe Vatican Volcanoes Willow Andreasson
Tag Archives: spiritualityImage
The Siddhis… a further topic of conversation with my Sister, this one. Her comments? ‘Everyone is born with these abilities. We are just educated into believing they’re wrong…’
Recommended reading and I’d love to thank the wonderful Pauline for sharing this article with us ❤
ART : Freer Sackler – The Smithsonian’s Museum of Asian Art
Siddhis and the Powers of Consciousness
by Tom Kenyon
My first encounter with yogic powers was in my early twenties. I had gone to Atlanta with some friends for a rock festival and we had slipped into some shops on Peach Street. This was the late sixties and although the flower era had ended in San Francisco, it had just caught up with Atlanta. Day-glow colored buildings, tie-dyed shirts and psychedelic rock abounded.
One of my compatriots wanted to check out a really weird shop with clouds of incense that would shame any Catholic church. At the time, the music sounded really, really strange to this southern boy from Virginia. The music? Sitars. The shelves were filled with books about yoga and other exotic things. Then, as we were leaving, my eyes caught a book entitled Autobiography of…
View original post 4,016 more words
Good morning from the slightly chilly but still beautiful county of Surrey.
Over the course of the past few days, I have been recording myself narrating chapters from my first book, ‘A Journey Into The Mysteries of Life (Lessons From The World Beyond): Book One – The End of the Beginning‘. I have already loaded six of these videos onto You Tube and the resulting playlist is my Audio Book of sorts.
I will continue to add to the playlist during the coming days.
In the meantime, I am delighted to share the recordings with you all today 🙂
(For more details, click on the following links:
Earlier on, I posted the following on Facebook:
‘Going to Earth was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do… … and a journey I’ve repeated for so long now. This is the hardest one yet. I really don’t think anyone truly appreciates what’s about to happen… but that also, there is so much hope, so much beauty… and love.
Please, don’t forget love. When things become challenging… and they are going to… never forget the capacity to love, to forgive.
Be compassionate, please.‘
In this article, ‘We Were Made for These Times‘, shared by the ever-amazing Annette of the AscendingStarseed blog, Clarissa Pinkola Estes describes the feelings felt by so many of us around this beautiful Planet of ours, in a way which, whilst realistic, also reminds us to never forget hope, love or compassion – and also to remember why we agreed to this return journey.
As my Sister has mentioned many times… ‘do you realise how lucky you are to be living in these times…?‘
Yes, we must remember this… and never forget that even through the darkest of times, a glimmer of light will always burn with hope.
(Thank you Annette, as always ❤ )